Three by three by three ...

So why the title? Well for this card I've used 3 colours, 3 punches and 3 brads ... isn't it a lovely card? I originally saw a similar card on a US Stampin' Up! blog, and liked it so much that I had to copy it. The only thing I've changed for my version is the crimped background ... well just had to try out my new crimper! I love it! So watch out, probably every card I do now will be crimped somewhere or other ...
The only thing that isn't Stampin' Up! is the ribbon ... I had some ribbon left over after wrapping my friend's present, and as it matched so well, couldn't resist using it for this card. Perfect!

Stampin' Up! Supplies
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
Stamps: Four Frames, Vintage Labels
Punches: Decorative Label, Boho Blossoms, Two-Step Bird
Inks: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry
Bits & Bobs: Vintage Brads, Crimper, Dimensionals ... and three jewels for the inside (see photo above)!

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous! There is a green striped paper in the Vintage Springtime papers and at first I thought your crimped background was that!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts